KIPON Baveyes 0.8x introduced lens adapters that bring the medium format optics Mamiya 645 to Fuji G mount cameras, virtually eliminating any crop factor image loss and maintaining diagonal angle of view.
Reduce the focal length by 0.8,and multiply the focal length by 0.8 based on the origin,so that the effective focal length becomes shorter and the shooting range is larger. With 0.8x adapter,you can get the similar feeling using these lenses on original assorted cameras.
Built-in 3 groups of 5 optical lenses, increase aperture one stop,the focal length multiply by 0.8 (equivalent focal length = actual focal length ,crop factor *0.8) based on the origin,such as F2.8 turned to F2,so that the depth of field is more blurred,changed also 0.8x.
M645-GFX 0.8x optic applied telecentric design,to let light coming into the digital sensor vertically as far as possible. for some lenses, after using 0.8x focal reducer, lens quality would possiblely improved.
- Make effective focal length shorter so the shooting range is larger.
- Increase aperture one stop, the depth of field is more blurred.
- Built in 3 groups of 5 high-quality optical glasses.
- The surface is made of metal, solid well-made.
- Focus infinity is ok with this adapter.
- Package Includes: 1x Brand New KIPON BAVEYES M645-GFX 0.8 Adapter